Growth Academy - The growth strategy program by leaders from Silicon Valley - is looking for an ‘Expert in Residence’ (XIR) to lead and shape the execution of our most advanced deep dive program.
Our mission is to bring the Silicon Valley growth mindset to Europe and the rest of the globe. Growth Academy is an official partner of Google for Startups and helps digital professionals to identify and solve growth problems in a systematic way. The topics of our growth programs combine multiple disciplines such as digital marketing, product management, and data analytics.
As an XIR you will have the opportunity to run an innovative learning program for the most distinguished tech professionals - Growth Academy alumni work at companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Netflix, TikTok, Spotify, Ebay, ImmoScout24, Mobile.de, Soundcloud, and more.
As an ‘Expert in Residence’ (XIR) you will be able to:
- Help to shape the future of ‘growth strategy’ as a discipline - by the end of the year we will have taught over 200+ tech executives from the leading companies in Silicon Valley and the European tech scene
- Network with global industry leaders in tech - build meaningful relationships with participants, expert speakers, and our exclusive alumni network. Our alumni work at companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Netflix, TikTok, Spotify, Ebay, ImmoScout24, Mobile.de, Soundcloud, and more
- Build your personal brand in the tech space - running one of our most advanced program allows you to demonstrate subject matter expertise in one of the most aspiring fields in tech
- Expand your knowledge with cutting edge growth strategy skills - dive deep into our results-oriented strategies, insights, and frameworks coming straight from industry-leading practitioners
- Fine-tune your speaking and teaching skills - owning our innovative workshops allows you to further polish your craft of speaking and teaching
- Branch out into different industries and verticals - our participants and alumni work in industries such as SaaS, fintech, e-commerce, crypto and blockchain, real estate, transportation services, energy, and more from both B2B and B2C space
- Flexible hours and remote location - be remotely present for the day of the workshop, admission calls, and office hours during a cohort. Outside of these fixed periods you can manage your time independently as long as you meet deadlines
- Attractive pay and work-life balance - you will get an attractive base salary for less busy periods and additional performance-based compensation for peak times
Interested? Click to apply at the bottom
- End-to-end program management of deep dive course
- Coordination and execution of remote workshops (10-30 participants)
- Management of email and CRM program to support flawless workshop execution
- Coordination and hosting of admission interviews and office hours
- Support of expert speakers and participants with ongoing program questions
- Ad-hoc help with program development
- Work permit for Germany
- Fluent in English and German
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in training, public speaking, facilitation/moderation, or teaching
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
Preferred qualifications (having as many of these qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable):
- Minimum 2 years working experience in growth-, marketing-, product- or education-related field
- People person with an friendly and thoughtful personality
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity
This role has one month probationary period. You get an attractive base salary between the cohorts and an additional performance-based pay during cohorts.